Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Month-Long Anything Goes In March!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring almost month long challenge.
Our theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
We are so excited to welcome our generous sponsors
for this challenge
A Day for Daisies


One lucky winner, chosen at random will win
a $12.00 gift certificate!
Some inspiration from our Design Team

Doris using Breeze in Spring


Sharon using Freehand Butterfly

Maureen - 'To Spot a Fairy' 


JuliaLittle Miss Giraffe


 Rene - Flowers in My Garden





Our next sponsor is The Doodle Garden
One lucky winner, chosen at random will win
3 digital images of choice!
Some inspiration from our Design Team

Rene - Birthday


Doris using Sweet Spring 

Sharon using Birthday Cakes



Our third sponsor is Beccy's Place


One lucky winner, chosen at random will win
 3 single images or 1 set from the store!
Some inspiration from our Design Team


Lisa Sumpter made this fantastic project
using her Silhouette

--------------------------------------------------
This month we are super excited to welcome 7 fabulous
Guest Designers who were January Spotlight Winners.  They've each
made a special project to share with you - please be
sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some crafty love!
 Sandra Carey from Carey's Cards

I live in Pembrokeshire, South Wales and am married to a very supportive husband with 2 gorgeous sons and a mad dog!  I have always been a bit crafty and enjoyed making a verity of things I started crafting after making a card for a friend instead of buying one and now you can't stop me!


Dewi from Sunday Morning

My name is Dewi, I live in Bandung, Indonesia.Happily married to an IT guy, mom of two lovely
pre-teen boys. I work as a psychologist on a child development center.I have been papercrafting for three years and found that I love to make cards and 3D projects.
You can see my creations at my blog Sunday Morning


Desire Fourie from Doing Life

{Doing Life} in beautiful sunny South Africa. Loving wife for 29+ years. Keen Photographer. Avid Gardener. Energetic Hiker/Backpacker. Ad hoc Race Walker. Road Runner. Addicted to Spinning. Scrapaholic. Committed Scrapbook/Card Teacher. Founder/Manager Doing Life Online Shoppe www.doinglife.co.za . Bedazzled Beader. Card creator. Mosaic Enthusiast. PA/Secretary/Bookkeeper. Chocoholic. Right now I would love to be outdoors blending with nature. And last, but not least, addicted to Blogging where I have made such wonderful creative friends in cyber space www.desiref.blogspot.com .


Hazel Harris from My Crafty Outlook


I'm Hazel, known in the crafting world as Craftyhazelnut. I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for for Crafting by Designs 'anything goes' challenge.

I live in Bromley, part of Greater London in the UK. I'm 66 and am married to John, who fully supports me in my obsession for accumulating (and using) crafting goodies. I've always been interested in crafting in one form or another; when I was younger I did a lot of knitting, embroidery, crocheting etc but over the past thirteen years or so I have been more involved in paper crafting, particularly card making, although I dabble in scrapbooking from time to time. I have my own personal crafting blog: Crafty Hazelnut 

Angeline Choo from Scrappy Scrappy

Hi. I’m Angeline. I’m at IT geek by day and a crafter by night. I started scrapbooking a few years ago by purchasing my first mini album kit from my local scrapbook store. Before that, I had no clue at all about scrapbooking. After that fateful day, it never stopped! I love spending hours in my scrappy room making cards, mini albums, art journals, 3D projects, mixed media projects … anything scrappy, I love!  

Sammy Jean from Sammy Jean

I started crafting in the summer of 2012 and discovered stamping a year later. My main obsessions are LOTV (to my bank manager's dismay I live only 5 miles from their shop) and Tim Holtz and I just adore cute and vintage looks. While I am mainly a cardmaker, I have recently started trying out other papercrafts and altered art, and I'm loving it all!
My husband puts up with it all, and my kids love it, especially my teenage daughter, who has been known to make a card or two herself too.



Hi! I'm Mirella DK, a Spaniard living in Scotland. I've been card-making for about 3 years now, after getting the crafting bug when I started scrapbooking after my daughter was born. It is my passion and it keeps me sane! I like to try different styles, although my favourite by far is shabby chic distressed look. I call it my "messy style", I find it hard to leave an empty space on my cards!
Thank you Crafting by Designs Monthly challenge Team for having me as a GDT

Please visit the Design Team and leave some love
for this talented group of ladies.
Do not forget to upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below.
This challenge will be open until March 25, 2014.
Remember to have fun!
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Hugs, Julia

17 comments:

  1. such lovely design team piece! thanks for the challenge, i'm excited to play along. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for asking me to be Guest Designer this Month Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thank YOU for making such a beautiful project to share with us!!
      Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  3. Really really lovely creations from the DT.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the works from the DT, but specially Mirella's card with the beautifull stamps form A Day for Daisies and the big white flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge thank you for having me as a guest designer! A gorgeous line-up from both Dt and all the GDT! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy we are so excited you joined us as a guest designer and just LOVE your project! Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  6. Oh wow awesome creations from you all and well done to the guest designers your creations are so inspiring too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cards from the DT's. Thanks for the inspiration!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome challenge and thank you so much for all of the yummy inspiration by the design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inspiration! Thanks for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design team samples. Thank you for a month long "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the challenge and for the great cards made by the DT.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic sponsors!! Love all the DT creations!!! Thanks for another fantastic challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW ... what amazing inspiration you all have shared! Thanks for the fun challenges! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the gorgeous inspirations and another great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super challenge as always -thanks for the lovely inspiration as well - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete