Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Use a Ribbon


Hi everyone! It's Maureen here with this week's challenge 
and I hope you will indulge my goth tendencies... 
I'm sure you're used to my darker themed cards on here by now! 

This week we are sponsored by Meljen's Designs and we want you to 'Use a Ribbon!' Now it doesn't have to be black and dark and scary like mine... 
just check out what the rest of the team have prepared to inspire you! 
This week's winner will receive 4 non-coloured images of their choice from the sponsor.

http://meljensdesigns.com/

We are having so much fun with our Guest Designers, and this
week is no different because we have 8 more outstanding
projects from our special guests.  Please stop by their
blogs and leave them some crafty love!

JoAnn from J. Atterbury Creations
Hi everyone. My name is Jo Ann and I am a happy Stay-at-home Mom to my son whose 8 years old and a wife to my husband, Joseph. I was born and raised in the Philippines but after marriage, I came to Texas. I love almost all kinds of crafting. Creating gives me a sense of fulfillment knowing that I give my best in everything I do. My son is my biggest fan who stays beside me each time I have a project. I love it when he says, “Mommy, you made the most beautiful card, ever!” I love my family and thank God for them everyday. I would love for you to visit my Blog at J. Atterbury Creations. I know you’ll be inspired.

Lucy Patrick from Lucy Loves Scrapping
Hi,
 I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking!
 I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling which is handy because I can call my crafting “my occupation” hehe. My two friends/business partners and I have designed our own unique flourishes and embellishments, I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store or my blog at lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au.
 Thanks so much to Crafting by Designs for having me as a guest designer this month, I’m really excited to be a part of your challenge blog.  XOX Lucy


"Hi everybody :) My name is Mikha Adriani, you could simply call me Mikha.
I've been in love with art since I was a kid. I love to draw, I love to create something, and have tried some too :) At 2010 I was introduced to scrapbook. I played a little but never seems so interested. Then I met card makers community on Nov 2012 and instantly fell here. lol. Thanks for the GDT chance. I really enjoy this.  See you around in blogland! Mikha xxx"


Caroline from Caroline's Creations
 
Hello! My name is Caroline and I am so pleased to be joining this week's challenge as Guest Designer. I live in Canada's capital city, Ottawa, which is famous for its Tulip Festival which occurs every May. The tulips are a gift from the Queen of the Netherlands; bulbs have been sent here every year since the Second World War (there's a cool back-story). I thought I'd try creating some tulips with ribbon. You can see some details of the process on my blog at: www.cjmacbred.blogspot.com. I have dabbled in all kinds of crafts since I was a kid, and love to create a "mash-up" of media, in this case, paper-crafting and embroidery. Give it a try!

Olesia from O.R. Deko
Hi everyone, I’m Olesia and I’m from Vilnius, Lithuania. Now I am in my second maternity leave and enjoying scrapbooking again! I would like to thank all Crafting by Designs Team for choosing me as a Spotlight Winner and I appreciate so much for being Guest Designer for "Use a Ribbon" challenge this week!

Kalina from Kalysto
My name is Kalina Pavlova and I live on the Black Sea coast in a beautiful city of Varna (Bulgaria). It was 4 years ago when I discovered card-making and the colorful world of crafting became my way to escape from the everyday life monotony.  As a Christmas present from my family I got Spectrum Noir markers and coloring pictures became the center of almost every one of my projects. My cards usually tell an interesting story of vibrant color combinations with lots of flowers and different embellishments. All my crafting experiments you may find in my blog, called KalySto.
Gail Scott from I Like Paper




I am a Christian that loves to make paper crafts. I also enjoy learning new ways to create with die cuts and tutorials. Thank you for having me as a guest designer. Gail

 Nikki from Graphix and Designs
 

Lots and lots of great inspiration and ways to use a ribbon on
your project.  Your turn - you can add your project below by March 24
for your chance to win some digis from our sponsor.
Thanks for stopping by and playing along with us and
a special thanks to all our Guest Designers!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me as a guest designer, I have loved being a part of your blog. Your DT and all the guest designers have created beautiful cards, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous creations from everyone!

    Hugs,
    Karen,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be one of your GDT's this Challenge. I got lost at the wonderful variety of inspirations your DT and other GDT made. God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design team samples. Thank you for the "use some ribbon" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete