Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Hi Everyone!
Do you want to build a Snowman? 
Well if you do, please join us for the week's challenge. 
Please create a project that has Snowmen.
Snowmen melt my heart and I hope they melt your's too!

We have 2 fantastic sponsors for the Challenge.
 First up is  Sami Stamps and second is Stitchy Bear each offering very generous prizes.
Our Design Team and our very talented Guest Designers have shared their         projects for a little Snowman Inspiration.

Prize - $12.00 credit to the store


Mo  My Snowey Friend

Julia -  My Snowey Friend

Doris - My Snowy Friend


Sharon - My Snowman


Prize - choice of 3 digi images up to $10

Carole - Country Snowman by Gingerloft



Doris - Snowman Family Globe by Gingerloft


Sharon - Snow Trio by Stitchy Stamps

Rene - Snow Jr by Digi Blessings


Lisa


Guest Designers
Wendylynn from Wendylynn's Paper Whims
 Hi, my name is Wendy and I live in Buffalo, New York. I share my house with my husband and two spoiled cats. I spend my days happily crafting in my craftroom. I love to play with stamps (digital and rubber) and collage. One of my favorite things is to create and post in challenges. I hope you will be inspired to get creative and join the fun at Crafting by Designs.

Amy from AO Creations
 I'm a stay at home mom of three wonderful kids, two boys and a girl. I have been scrapbooking for 16 years and making cards for 6, I would say my style is more CAS then anything else. My blog is http://aocreations.blogspot.com


Please upload your project using the Mr. Linky below. The challenge remains open until January 20th.
 Remember to read the rules and follow them. The rules have changes as of January 1, 2015.

"Effective January 1, 2015: You may submit up to a maximum of 3 different projects for each challenge, including the weekly challenges, the monthly Anything Goes challenges and any other special challenges unless otherwise specifically noted. All projects submitted must be something that has been created by YOU, must meet the challenge theme and must have been posted on your blog within the time period of the Crafting by Designs challenge you are entering. If any of these requirements are not met or the number of projects entered exceeded, these projects WILL NOT be considered for any prize offered."
Please remember to read the Rules!

4 comments:

  1. THESE CARDS ARE ALL GORGEOUS LADIES. WONDERFUL JOB. I HOPE TO PLAY ALONG BUT WE'LL SEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT's creations, they are all fab. Those of you who used Sami Stamps and some glitter, can enter the Sami Stamps Challenge to win $ 12.00 or $ 8.00 Gift Certificate.
    Hugs,
    Anna
    Sami Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete