Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Under the Weather?

Hi everyone, Doris here with this week's new challenge:
Under the Weather/Get Well

It's winter time here in the US, and so many people
have the flu and colds, so this week we're making some
projects to cheer up someone who may not be feeling well.

We've got a wonderful sponsor this week and some
wonderful inspiration projects.

Meljen's Designs
Prize: 4 single non-colored images

Carole - Sick Little Bear


Mo - Patches the Zombie Bunny


Julia - Sick Little Turtle



Doris - Doctor Bear

Sharon - Retired PSX Stamp

Lisa - Yummy Noodle Bowl



We also have four wonderful Guest Designers to share their projects
Neva from Finding Snippets of Time to Craft


Hello from Central Oregon! My name is Neva and I live in Bend with my husband and two active boys plus the assorted animals that share our home and property. I’ve been stamping and making cards for about 20 years, and scrapbooking for 17 years. Crafting is my time to have fun; come check out my blog atsnippetscrafter.blogspot.com where I’ve been more active in sharing my love for paper crafting.

Ruth from Tip Top Toppers Things
I'm Ruth and I live in Lancashire in the UK. I've been a paper crafter for around 10 years which I manage in my limited spare time - I have a demanding job and I'm mum to two boys who have rather different sporting pursuits - go-karting and football! So when I'm not at work or crafting, I'm supporting my boys! I'm a member of a number of Design Teams and I've had my creations showcased on tv and in UK cardmaking magazines which always gives me a buzz! Thank you to Crafting by Designs for giving me this opportunity!

Ellapu from Handcrafted by Ellapu

My name is Elaine but better known by Ellapu in Blogland. I run two challenge blogs myself, Eclectic Ellapu and Altered Eclectics and my personal blog is Handcrafted by Ellapu. I am honored to have been invited to be a guest designer this week and here is my project.

Andrea from Wee Blue Swirls
Hi, I'm Andrea of Wee Blue Swirls and I'm so excited to be GD for Crafting By Designs today. I'm originally from Scotland but am currently living in Australia, enjoying the beautiful weather. I rediscovered card-making just over a year ago after dabbling with it for a few months way back in 2006! Now I'm totally and utterly addicted! I have a weakness for cute images and love making Christmas cards. Please feel free to drop by my blog and say hi. I would love to make some crafty friends.


You can enter your projects below until January 27.  Please
remember to read our rules because they've changed - you can submit up to THREE
projects for this challenge, and they must fit the theme and be made by you
during the time this challenge is open.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fun DT cards also those of the GDT's.
    Thank you for this fun challenge.
    Veerle x

    ReplyDelete