Wednesday, August 12, 2015

3 or More Layers!

Hi everyone, Doris here with
this week's new challenge
Three or More Layers
 
Yes, it means just that - show us
your projects that include 3 or more layers!
 
Thanks to this week's sponsor

Prize: choice of 3 digis
 
and
 
Prize: $15 credit to store
 
And now for a great dose of
inspiration from this week's Guest Designers:
 
 
Hello, my name is Naz. I live in Melbourne, Australia with my husband and 4 year old son. My husband is awesome, my son makes my heart melt and I adore crafting and making cards.
I’m told I’m loud, that I am addicted to coffee, selfies and Facebook and that eBay packages get me way more excited than is healthy. I go belly dancing for fun and manage an office during the day.
I have made some wonderful friends since I started crafting and love meeting new people with mutual interests. I’m really excited to be a guest designer for Crafting By Designs.


 
Hi, I’m Barb and I've been creating for almost 30 years, I enjoy using a variety of mediums and experimenting with various techniques.  Once I bought my first rubber stamps I knew I was so hooked, using watercolours in the beginning  then Copic Markers became readily available, ooops hooked again.  Now I’m in the process of learning how to use coloured pencils properly.  I would like to say thank you to Doris and the Crafting by Designs team for having me as a GDT, I was thrilled to be invited.
 
 Billie from Ink On My Fingers
A little about myself:  I am Billie Anderson. I alive in Washington State in the SW corner out in the country. I have been crafting one way or another all my life and been into paper crafting /card making for the last 37 years.. I am on 4 design teams.   I love that even if you use the same image as another person your cards are all different. So many options and I love the idea of creating, in my eyes, a work of art.. Well most times –LOL..  I am so glad that I was chosen to be a guest designer at Crafting by designs and hope I have inspired you to play along. If you would like the details on my card  please visit my blog  http://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/         
Thank you and hope to hear from you and please follow me if you like my work on my blog.  Billie A
 

 
 
 
 Please use the link below to add your projects,
and remember to follow the rules: 
you can enter a maximum of 3 projects in this challenge;
the projects must be linked to your blog and have been
published during August 12 to August 18;
your projects must have been made by YOU.


Crafting by Designs is now on Instagram!
Come follow us at #Craftingbydesigns, we
may feature your project!
Thanks for playing along with us!
 
 
 
 
                                              

3 comments:

  1. Great challenge and I love all the inspiration from the Design Team! Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete