Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October Anything Goes!


Hi everyone and welcome to the new Anything Goes challenge. 
It's Debra here with the Design Team's inspiration using images 
from three, yes, three of our fabulous sponsors. 

The prizes on offer are so generous giving you the chance to choose some wonderful digi stamps. Lets check out the DT's creations for this challenge.
SheepSki Designs  
Prize - choice of 3 digi images  


Carole - Kitty Mannequin





  

 
 
Prize: choice of 3 digi images.

  Julia: Riley the Triclops

Maureen - Rebel the Zombie
 
Star Stampz
 Prize - choice of 3 digi images


Hello! My name is Sarah though I am commonly known by friends and online as Star (thus came Star Stampz!) My nick name derived back from the early days when I first began signing my artwork as Stargirl (and have done so ever since.) Art has had a big influence on my life and who I am. Though I have dabbled in many styles and types discovering Japanese anime and it's art style is what renewed my vigor to draw. It helps that I'm also a complete geek ~ anime, Japanese culture, books, writing, fantasy, cartoons, music, musicals, etc.
I am not very crafty with paper scrapbooking or putting together beautiful cards and creations but when I discovered the world of digital stamping I was fascinated what others could do with the same art stamp. I have also always been fond of inking pen drawings in my sketchbooks. I have focused a lot on my digital art and other freelance projects but digital stamps is that perfect niche for being creative and getting back line art drawings. I always look forward to see what creations others have turned my stamps into!

Isobel Pumpkin witch.

More inspirations from our DT:
Danijela  used Little Miss Muffet stamps




Guest Designer
We are so excited to have
Andrea Norris, owner of SheepSki Designs
join us this week!
Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.

I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers. I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with in January 2016 and now my drawings are completely digitally created.  A challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images in to create with back then so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge.  Things are growing slowly (I hope) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby :D
Welcome to my world
Andrea xx


Well those fantastic projects should definitely give your creative mojo a boost! Why not head over to the sponsors' stores see what 'tickles your fancy' as we say in the UK.

I'm sure you all remember that we have just a few little rules for the challenges. Link to your post and not to your blog, no back linking and the entries, which you can have three, must be your own work. You've got until October 25th to enter.

Have fun with your crafting!

Debra x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome DT inspiration, as always! Thank you for another super fun challenge!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy playing along on your challenges!! The Design Team has such lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete