Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love and Romance

Good morning everyone, its Design Team member Carole here today to invite you to join in our new weekly challenge Love and Romance . This is a great theme as Valentine's Day is celebrated next week .   I'm sure your loved one would really appreciate that handmade card.
We have a lovely sponsor this week

Prize - choice of 2 single digis

Our Design team has been really busy creating some fabulous card designs to inspire you. The All Dressed Up Stamps are just perfect for Love and  Romance cards and these are all just so lovely.

Julia - Just Married




  

Carole- Amore





Sharon - Using Unity Stamp Co.

 



Danijela - used MFT stamps


Majtolina- used Reverse Confetti stamps and dies



As a special bonus this week we have two very special Guest Designers joining us they have excelled with two amazing designs. Thank you Iwona from Two Left Hands and Irena from Irena's Art for joining us this week. You should
 also read their bios and visit their blogs, they are such amazing ladies. 

Guest Designers

Iwona from Two Left Hands
Hi everyone. My name is Iwona and I live in Poland in a beautiful city Cracow with my hubby and our little baby girl. I was crafting since I can remember. Cross stitch, decoupage, sculpture, clay, jewellery making. Nowadays jewellery making is my job and papercrafting stole my crafter's heart :) The best thing in paper is that it's really a never ending story because there's always a new technique to try out. Come visit my blog at Dwie lewe raczki http://dwieleweraczki.blogspot.com/

Irena from Irena's Art

I am a loved wife, a mother of 3 children and grandmother of a beautiful girl. I am living with my family in a small town in North-East Bulgaria. I am a very happy woman, because I have the opportunity to do what I'm interested, what I love and what fits my values and my lifestyle. I have a volunteer's soul  and  I have been involved in some social projects. I love children and I work for the integration of Roma children in my region.  I started crafting about spring of 2014. I started making cards, but very soon after that, I was hooked on mix media. It gives me pure joy and delight.
Thank you Crafting by designs for having me as Guest Designer.  It is a big honor of me!  


So now its over to you to share your Love and Romance cards and projects with us. We look forward to seeing every one of your great entries!
Just remember that we have a few rules for the challenges. Link to your post and not to your blog, no linking back and you can only have three entries . You've got until February the 14th to enter.

Enjoy your day and Happy Crafting!
  hugs Carole and the Crafting by Designs Team


2 comments: